Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Mother

Happy Mother's Day, Mother
Nothing could be so beautiful
than the memories of your little girl;
The thought of the unique and wonderful person I am today
is because I got them all from you mother;
I have grown and changed so much over the years
leaving the little girl things behind;
becoming my own person, giving you beautiful children
and grand children that you will always be proud of.


I just want to let you know that one thing
about me will never change...
My love for our Almighty God;
and of course my love for you mother!

Who can ever forget how you brought us up into this world?
Who can ever forget how you sewed our beautiful dresses for Christmas?
Lastly, who can ever forget how you struggled everyday
to prepare us for school: cooking our meals, teaching us to read and write?

Mother, you are the Greatest of all Mothers
in this whole wide world!
Happy Mother's day mother!
I Love You!

Your loving daughter,
Elizabeth

Copyright May 2009 by Elizabeth Acostakuntz

5 comments:

  1. I wrote this poem on Mother's Day. I dedicated it to my loving mother who I love so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon it will be Mother's day again and I haven't
    composed a new poem which I would very love to dedicate to my loving mother who I miss so very much. she is in the Philippines. May our Lord god Almighty help me think of a good introduction to a new poem. May God bless us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some typographical error in my last comment. (Capitalization) mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there friends! Please read my poems at Poemhunter.com and poetry.com. I have some 15 poems published there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still i have a blank mind. I dont know how to start the new poem. I pray to God that he shows me how to start one even not for a mother. Like a new poem.

    ReplyDelete